Spanish Subjunctive: Learn Spanish Grammar Easy
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Conjugate any verb into the subjunctive form
- Understand and identify the differences in the indicative and subjunctive moods
- Use the Spanish subjunctive mood in a proper way
- Communicate your ideas using the subjunctive mood in Spanish
- Students need to be able to download and print the worksheets
What's the most challenging aspect of Spanish grammar? Many would answer: the subjunctive.
This course is designed specifically to help you learn this important aspect of Spanish grammar.
The course covers what the subjunctive is, how to conjugate it, and how to actually use it when speaking or writing.
PDF worksheets in the course clearly lay out the different rules and forms of the subjunctive and also include various examples and exercises for students to practice, practice, practice. There are answer keys included as well, plus explanations from the teacher.
In addition, there is a speaking challenge that students should complete to utilize their knowledge of the subjunctive when speaking.
This course is a good match for intermediate level Spanish students who are interested in perfecting their understanding of the subjunctive.
- This course is for intermediate or advanced Spanish students who want to start learning or improve their knowledge of the subjunctive
- This course is not for beginner Spanish students, as it requires knowledge of other aspects of intermediate level Spanish grammar
This lesson is an overview of the subjunctive.
In this lesson you'll find more details on the subjunctive form in Spanish.