Spanish Made Simple: Advanced Spanish
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Your understanding of Spanish will greatly increase. By increasing your understanding your fluency will greatly increase, as well, and the more native you'll sound when you speak.
- You'll learn the pesky Spanish subjunctive.
- You'll learn how to use the command form of verbs.
- You'll learn the details and nuances with regard to all the parts of speech that will catapult you from the level you are to an advanced level.
- By the end of the course, given the knowledge you already have and what you'll learn in this course, you'll never need another Spanish course.
- You'll need access to a computer, laptop or smart device with internet or data.
- You'll need a basic knowledge/understanding of the Spanish language before taking this course.
- You'll need to know English as this course is taught from English to Spanish.
- You'll need to patient with yourself. As you already know Spanish isn't easy but with this and my beginner course the complexity of the language is simplified.
In my beginner to intermediate course, you build a solid foundation and become conversational in Spanish. This course will take your Spanish from an intermediate level to an advanced level.
If you have never taken a Spanish course and have limited knowledge of Spanish this course is not for you, you'll want to take my beginner course first. If you took my beginner to intermediate course this is the course you're going to want to graduate to. If you didn't take my beginner course but you are conversational, know how to conjugate the basic forms of verbs (present, past, and future), know the pronouns (yo, tú, ud., él, ella, etc,) and have a basic foundation of Spanish and are wanting to take your Spanish to the next level this is your course.
This Course Will Take You to an Advanced Level of Spanish in the Following Ways:
- Your understanding of Spanish will be greater as you learn more advanced rules for the parts of speech for the Spanish you already know and Spanish you've yet been taught. Native speakers will be impressed!
- You'll learn the special uses of common words you've already learned in your Spanish journey. There will be no more confusion about the different meanings of a single word.
- In my beginner course, you learned the cognates (words that are practically identical in spelling and meaning in Spanish and English). In this course, you'll learn the false cognates (words that are almost identical in Spanish and English but don't carry the same meaning whatsoever.)
- There are quizzes and vocabulary lessons spread throughout the course. Therefore, you'll continue to learn the most common vocabulary and verbs spoken in everyday Spanish and be tested to see if you're grasping all the material.
- You'll learn what stem-changing verbs/boot verbs are and how they change. You'll also learn the command form of verbs (which doesn't exist in English).
- The second most important overall thing you'll learn is the Spanish subjunctive. The subjunctive is probably the hardest thing for us English speakers to wrap our heads around, in this course I'll definitely simplify that for you.
- And the most important thing about the course... if you took my beginner course you know how my approach to learning Spanish really does make it simple and soooo the most important thing about this course is that even these more complex concepts of the Spanish language are still taught in a simple step by step fashion that everybody can grasp!
By The End of The Course...
If you've taken my beginner course you already know how important the pronunciation is, it's half the battle of being fluent. If you have the pronunciation down really it's a small difference between being fluent and speaking like a native. In this course, you'll learn that "the difference" is mainly understanding and applying the small nuances for the parts of speech and these small nuances all together make a big difference. For example, when you learn and understand how to use the subjunctive mood for the verbs, it blows the native speakers' minds. This and other nuances of the parts of speech is what sets you apart from being conversational/ fluent and speaking like a native.
After finishing this course you will know everything you'll need to know to master Spanish, it will just be a matter of being consistent at practicing and applying what you already know and what you'll learn in this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
- This course is for conversational or somewhat conversational Spanish speakers looking to take their Spanish to the next level.