Lo, la, le: Direct & Indirect Object Pronouns in Spanish
What you'll learn
- Speak more naturally by using direct and indirect object pronouns
- Dive deep into the grammar to understand the 'why' behind the pronouns
- Communicate your ideas in Spanish using direct and indirect object pronouns
- Students need a printer for the course documents
2 simple letters can cause a lot of confusion for Spanish learners: LO. This course will dive in to explain this short but super important Spanish word, and other words like it.
In the course, students will learn the Spanish grammar behind words like LO - the direct and indirect objects pronouns.
First we'll review transitive and intransitive verbs to understand where direct and indirect objects can and cannot fit in Spanish sentences, then we'll dive into understanding direct and indirect objects and how to use their pronouns.
There are plenty of exercises to use along the way to practice, practice, practice until you make "perfect".
In addition, there is a speaking challenge that students should complete to utilize their knowledge of the subjunctive when speaking.
The course is short, so you'll soon be able to use these pronouns in your speech to sound MUCH more natural than you did before - all by using a little word called 'lo' (& others like it!)
This course is for students who already have an upper beginner or intermediate level in Spanish who want to learn about direct and indirect object pronouns or students who are having trouble with them and need an extra boost to finally get it right!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who already have an upper beginner or intermediate level in Spanish
- This course is for students who are having trouble with them and need an extra boost to finally get it right!
- Beginner Spanish students might find this course too challenging because it assumes that students already have an upper beginner/intermediate level
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!