How to Understand Spanish Speakers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand spoken Spanish
- Distinguish individual words within the flow of natural speech
- Identify phonetic characteristics of different Spanish accents/dialects in order to improve comprehension
- Students will need a printer to print the transcripts
I don't understand Spanish speakers when they talk...
Does that sound like you?
It's a problem that many Spanish learners have - to be honest, it's common for students of all languages.
Spoken languages is just not the same as written language.
Native speakers combine words together, shorten them, change their pronunciation.
It's completely natural for the speaker, but how are you as the listener supposed to understand?
In this course we explain to you exactly why you can't understand spoken Spanish, how you can improve your listening comprehension, plus the best ways to practice listening.
You'll learn about different Spanish dialects, accents and typical features of spoken Spanish that confuse listeners.
Finally, you'll have plenty of exercises to put your newly-learned listening skills to the test with our podcast episodes.
- This course is perfect for advanced beginner, intermediate, advanced Spanish students
- This course is too advanced for beginner students