Improve your Spanish Listening Comprehension
- Students will need a printer to print the transcripts
I don't understand Spanish speakers when they talk...
Does that sound like you?
It's a problem that many Spanish learners have - to be honest, it's common for students of all languages.
Spoken languages is just not the same as written language.
Native speakers combine words together, shorten them, change their pronunciation.
It's completely natural for the speaker, but how are you as the listener supposed to understand?
In this course we explain to you exactly why you can't understand spoken Spanish, how you can improve your listening comprehension, plus the best ways to practice listening.
Finally, you'll have plenty of exercises to put your newly-learned listening skills to the test with our podcast episodes.
If you are a beginner in Spanish, this course is probably too difficult for you. The podcasts require at least an intermediate level.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for intermediate, advanced Spanish students
- This course is too advanced for beginner students. The podcasts require at least an intermediate level of Spanish to be understood.
- 02:49How to be a better listener
- 00:02Music Playlist
- 01:02How to practice your listening skills
- 00:05Extra resources
- 03:23How to take the rest of this course
- 00:00Finding the transcripts
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!