Spanish for Beginners (Level A1)
What you'll learn
- Communicate in Spanish with simple basic phrases
- Ask and answer questions about personal information
- Describe daily routines, places and people
- Identify vocabulary related to immediate environment (e.g. house, city, family)
- A computer or a tablet with good speakers to hear the pronunciation and practice along with the lessons.
- No previous knowledge of Spanish is necessary
- Native English speaker or fluent in this language, as captions are provided in this language.
- A positive attitude and discipline to study the contents thoroughly
An easy-to-follow course which will help you with your first conversations in Spanish.
It is a must-have Spanish language course for beginners who have tried on many occasions to get started but have not succeeded due to lack of clear explanations and dull repetitions. I put all my efforts to make the Spanish contents accessible, fun, and straightforward without any unnecessary complex lingo.
Why this course?
It is a spoken primarily in Spanish. Only on a few occasions English is mentioned and just to show the contrast between the two languages.
Focused on oral communication for your immediate communicative needs. With its hands-on approach, you will learn vocabulary and phrases to be used with native Spanish speakers right away.
Spanish grammar is explained in context. The primary focus is not learning boring rules, but to understand how language works in different communicative situations.
Created by a native Spanish speaker from Latin America, closer to the accents you hear from your latino friends.
It is fun! It contains animations and a lot of graphic material to illustrate the contents explained. Forget about those long list of vocabulary!
I am really excited to see you here. Sign up now and start learning Spanish like never before.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners in Spanish who want a step-by-step course to get started with their first conversations in Spanish.
- Spanish students in need of a good material to refresh on their basic skills
Translator and Spanish teacher from Chile. I'm really passionate about language learning and language instruction. In 2019, I created Latin ELE, a Spanish teaching company located in Chile, South America. I create videos, podcast and courses to spread the beauty of Spanish with a special emphasis on the Latin American varieties of the language.