Spanish Cactus - Learn Spanish ASAP
- This course starts at a beginner's level and then progresses. No previous Spanish language knowledge is required.
We have 122 lessons ready for you! Spanish Cactus lessons are short, simple and really enjoyable! I would say they are even fun!
We explain, get to the point, provide examples and our characters are Spanish native speakers from Colombia!
Spanish Cactus - Learn Spanish ASAP is a beginners course divided, for now, in eight parts:
- Part 1: Using 'ser' (to be) to express name, nationality and profession in Spanish!
- Part 2: Using 'llamarse' to express names and 'tener' (to have) to express age!
- Part 3: Using 'vivir'(to live) and 'hay' (there is / there are) to describe places and provide information about countries, cities and neighborhoods!
- Part 4: Using regular -ar / -er / -ir verbs to provide information about myself and others! (present tense)
- Part 5: Studying general/basic and more specific parts and organs of the human body!
- Part 6: Uses of 'ser' (to be) Detailed uses and situations when you use 'ser'!
- Part 7: Uses of 'estar' (to be): Detailed uses, situations and idiomatic expressions when you use 'estar'.
- Part 8: Contrasting uses of 'ser' and 'estar'! Practice with uses reviewed in Part 6 and 7!
There is variety and tons of vocabulary! This is a course that is in progress and we are working on new parts and new lessons! Enjoy, learn and practice with Spanish Cactus!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone and everyone who wants to learn Spanish or improve their Spanish language skills.
- 01:26Part 1 introduction
- 00:54'YO' = I
- 5 questionsLesson 1: 'Yo' = I
- 01:10'Yo soy' = I am
- 4 questionsLesson 2: 'Yo soy' = I am
- 01:18'Tú' = You
- 4 questions'Tú eres' = You are
- 00:56'¿Quién eres tú?' = Who are you?
- 3 questions'¿Quién eres tú' = Who are you?
- 00:51'ELLA' = She
- 3 questionsElla = She
- 00:54'¿Quién?' = Who?
- 3 questions¿Quién?
- 00:51'Él' = he
- 3 questions'Él'
- 01:20'Nosotros' = We
- 2 questions'Nosotros'
- 01:06'Nosotros somos' = We are
- 2 questions'Nosotros somos'
- 01:02Nosotros somos to express name and nationality
- 2 questions'Nosotros somos + nationality'
- 00:54'Ellos - Ellas'= They (male-female)
- 4 questions'Ellos son - Ellas son'
- 01:42'Ellos son - Ellas son' = They are (male - female)
- 3 questions'Ellos son - Ellas son'
- 02:20Use Spanish to introduce yourself!
- 4 questionsUse Spanish to introduce yourself!
- 02:38Express your nationality using Spanish!
- 3 questionsExpressing personal information!
- 02:14Expressing name, nationality and profession using Spanish!
- 4 questionsExpressing personal information!
I've been a language learner and language teacher for over 11 years. I started my language learning adventures in France and that's why I ended up becoming a language teacher: I fell in love with languages! I've taught English in the United States, France, South Korea, Colombia and I've had the pleasure of teaching children, junior high school students, high school students, university students and business executives at the Bank of New York Mellon. Currently, I'm teaching English and working on language learning projects with Simple3, LLC and L1and2, LLC.