Spanish for Advanced Beginners: Move Beyond the Basics
What you'll learn
- Speak Spanish with more confidence
- Speak with natural conversational Spanish
- Understand the grammar concepts behind what you're speaking
- Learn deep Spanish
- Expand vocabulary for real-life situation
- You should have a basic understanding of the Spanish language, including present simple conjugation, articles and genders
- You should be ready to prepare for intermediate Spanish (A2-B1 level). This course will prepare you for intermediate Spanish.
- You should have access to a printer.
You already know the basics of Spanish? You would like to move beyond the basics, though you're not quite at the intermediate level? Then this course is for you!
Keep building your Spanish skills in reading, writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary and grammar at the advanced beginner level with this course.
Follow along a story of family and friends who are going on a trip to Peru to learn real, conversational Spanish at your own pace.
Use the PDFs, listening exercises (grabación) and grammar, vocab and skill-building activities to advance your conversational Spanish skills while learning deeply about the Spanish language all at the same time.
This course includes plenty of exercises applied to real-world topics (this course's theme is a trip to Peru, travel) so that you can use the Spanish you learn in a real-world scenario. There are also quizzes to ensure you've understood the topics covered AND "tareas finales" or final assignments at the end of each unit that encourage you to apply your Spanish knowledge in a realistic situation.
It is designed to cover topics needed for an A2 level of Spanish according to the CEFR (advanced beginner level), though you cannot earn an official A2 certificate with this course.
This course teaches in Standard Latin American Spanish, though there are activities and exercises to become familiar with Castilian (Spain) Spanish.
This course is the second course in a series here on Udemy. The first course is entitled "Spanish for Beginners: From 0 to Conversational"
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiastic Spanish students who have the basics down and are ready to dive deeper to prepare themselves for intermediate-level Spanish study
- Spanish students who are eager to learn grammar and vocabulary within a conversational, realistic context.
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!