How to Make a Space Shooter Video Game
- Buildbox 2 Software
In this course, you'll learn how to make a fun space shooter style video game from start to finish using Buildbox 2. We'll walk you through step-by-step from building out your first level to customizing your main menu and game over screens. You'll also learn how to add cool black hole portals and epic boss battles in your game without writing a single line of code!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make games!
- 09:36The Basics
- 10:52Building Out Your First Level
- 18:56Adding a Point System to Your Shooter Game
- 11:08How to Adjust the Speed & Settings In Your Game
- 12:14Customizing Your Main Menu and UI
- 10:16Adding Game Over UI and Black Hole Portals
- 13:45Adding Defeated Animations and Boss Battles
Buildbox is the world’s first 3D codeless game development engine. There is no coding, programming, or software design experience required. All the tools you need to complete your game is inside the software. You can build fast and build more using Buildbox’s unique user interface; built-in presets, smart assets, and advanced features.
With Buildbox 2 and now Buildbox 3, you can easily create fantastic 2D and 3D games without coding. Anyone with an idea can dive right into Buildbox and start creating!