- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The current scenario of traditional 3D Animation and how typical companies leverage it in 2020
- An overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) usage in 3D Animation
- Practical Artificial Intelligence (AI) cloud-based tools to create 3D Animation and VFX Videos online
- You must have the strong passion to learn and master Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 3D Animation.
- There is no technical knowledge in animation that is needed to learn this course.
- Several Artificial Intelligence (AI) Animation and cloud-based VFX tools are taught in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you may have.
Typically traditional and normal animation learning focusses on learning complex CGI software which are prone to be difficult for newbies to master very quickly - unless the learners are technically strong. Of course, these kind of software work through deploying traditional frame-by-frame animation methods that take a tedious amount of time to complete a short animated film of 5 minutes duration. It may sometimes even take 6 months minimum for that video production to be completed fully with a team of 3-4 members.
Bring in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools into this and this will drastically change the scenario - for sure. This course is a testament of the same. This mind-blowing course titled "Space Render 1.0: Artificial Intelligence in 3D Animation" created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi will teach you cloud based tools to achieve the same extraordinary output that is stunning enough to wow your crowd in a matter of HOURS. Have a look at the VFX samples in the introduction video and be mind-blown. Learn to make such videos in the course using AI tools.
Forget Sketching, Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting and Animation Techniques deploying traditional methodologies followed by ages. Template based cloud-based animation is the future. This will save you a lot of time, effort and resources. You can make videos at great speed to impress your clients or the viewers who will be glued to it.
Get ready to learn and excel in the animation field with Space Render 1.0.
"Are you ready to start learning new-age technologies in 3D Animation using powerful cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools, this year?"
If yes, plunge into action right away by signing up NOW for this course. Your successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) in digital animation career is waiting.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enrol now, and let's start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
This course has the potential to change the digital animation and VFX world, altogether.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Get ready for a new mind-blowing course that will fascinate you to the core.
- Freelancers who want to create 3D animation with cloud-based AI tools very quick to surprise and fascinate their clients
- Gamers and YouTubers who wish to use 3D Animation in the videos they upload for their fans to see and enjoy
- Animation and Video Production Studio Owners who are seeking a drastic change to improve their 3D animation or video production efforts
- Visual Effects (VFX) artists who want to learn and explore new technologies in Artificial Intelligence (AI) based 3D animation
- Anyone who has the utmost interest to create lots of videos using cloud-based 3D Animation tools that will help to promote himself or his brand
This video showcases the kind of incredible output that can be achieved by learning and implementing the stuff taught in this course.
Saranya Srinidhi explains the current scenario of traditional 3D Animation and usage. She further delves into the actual stages and technologies followed by typical companies and production studios deploying 3D Animation.