Space Law 301
What you'll learn
- Building on Space Law 101 and Space Law 201, students will learn in Space Law 301 the detailed aspects of all of the major space law treaties.
- Identify the objectives and principles of the five major space treaties.
- Identify the applicable space treaty for space law scenarios.
- Space Law 101 and Space Law 201
Building on Space Law 101 and Space Law 201, this course examines the five space treaties in depth. In the previous courses, these treaties were introduced, and the basics and foundations of space law were examined. The more indepth review of the five space treaties will help the student to understand how the treaties and international law govern human activities in space among sovereign nations.
Who this course is for:
- Law Students
- Engineering students
- Public interested in space
Victoria Sutton, MPA, PhD, JD is a distinguished law professor at Texas Tech University School of Law and is author of eight law books and numerous law articles, and winner of several book awards. She is also a filmmaker. She teaches courses in emerging technologies law, nanotechnology law, biosecurity law, space law, environmental law and cybersecurity law. She has also served as an advisor on cybersecurity and biosecurity for government agencies.