Space Law 301
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Building on Space Law 101 and Space Law 201, students will learn in Space Law 301 the detailed aspects of all of the major space law treaties.
- Identify the objectives and principles of the five major space treaties.
- Identify the applicable space treaty for space law scenarios.
- Space Law 101 and Space Law 201
Building on Space Law 101 and Space Law 201, this course examines the five space treaties in depth. In the previous courses, these treaties were introduced, and the basics and foundations of space law were examined. The more indepth review of the five space treaties will help the student to understand how the treaties and international law govern human activities in space among sovereign nations.
- Law Students
- Engineering students
- Public interested in space