Learn Cisco Sourcefire Firepower Intrusion Prevention System
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Cisco Sourcefire Next Generation IPS
- Configure Cisco Sourcefire NGIPS using Cisco Firesight
- Create Access Control Policies
- Create IPS policies
- Create Application Filtering Policies
- At a high level understand how to configure SSL inspection / Decryption
- Understand and configure security intelligence
- Understand how to configure sensitive data detection
- Create custom IPS rules
- Use Firesight as a compliance tool
- Configure Traffic Profile to monitor traffic deviation and identify anomalies on the network
- Automating Responses to Threats
- Using and creating Dashboards
- Running reports and creating custom reports
- Scheduling reports
- Understand Snort Rules Anatomy
- Understand the different preprocessors used by the system
- Understand user accounts, external authentication, and user roles
- Prepare for the SSFIPS exam 500-285
- Understand network fundamentals
- General knowledge of intrusion prevention and detection systems
This course covers Cisco Sourcefire / Firesight next generation IPS and takes the student into advanced topic that would allow them to understand the solution and prepare for the SSFIPS exam - 500-285
Firepower Threat Defense is not covered in this class; however, information in this class is still valid and applies to firesight configuration and if you are running ASA with SFR module. New class covering FTD will be available soon. You will get an email with a coupon code once the new class is available.
This course covers version 5.4.1
Student needs to have previous knowledge about the terminology of intrusion prevention and detection.
Over 8 hours of video instructions
No material are included with this class.
You should take this course if you are curious about the SourceFire / Firesight / Firepower and want to get familiar with the product or if you want to prepare for the 500-285 exam.
The course progress the student in configuring the product from basics to advanced level and covers theoretical knowledge needed for the exam.
You get a Certificate Of Completion after finishing this course
- Students who want to learn Cisco Sourcefire Intrusion Prevention System
- Students seeking to get certified SSFIPS