Soundtrack Composer Masterclass: Score Films and Video Games
What you'll learn
- Produce soundtrack music for films and video games
- Compose orchestration with software
- Come up with musical ideas starting with nothing. No more music writers block.
- Use a digital audio workstation (FL Studio).
- Score Trailers
- Be prepared for working with film directors and game designers
- Know how to apply music theory (rather than just memorize stuff)
- Arrange for string instruments
- Create realistic piano using software
- Create realistic orchestral percussion using software
- Create realistic string instruments using software
- Produce sheet music that live musicians can play
- Understand what makes music scary for scary scenes
- Improvise melodies for bass guitar
- Bass Drops for trailer
- Do you have a computer? That’s all you need. No background music education needed. Nothing. This course will cover everything you need to hit the ground running.
Do you want to score epic soundtrack music for films and video games? Compose finished, polished, triumphant orchestral compositions that sweep emotions to new heights?
From the best selling instructor on music producing, comes a new course: THE SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER MASTERCLASS (a course recognized by Image Line as a FL Studio Recognized Trainer)
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
Use a digital audio workstation to score soundtracks for films and video games
Apply music theory (the practical stuff you can actually use. With a focus on how to use it rather than memorizing).
Develop musical ideas from out of thin air. No more music writers block
How to make scary music
Orchestrate using software
Arrange for string instruments
Create realistic orchestral strings using software
Create realistic orchestral piano using software
Create realistic orchestral percussion using software
Improvise bass guitar melodies
Export music from software for musicians to understand and play
The basics of reading and writing music (only what you need)
Prepare for working with the film director and game designer
And much much more…
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START SCORING SOUNDTRACKS THAN TODAY
For the first time, you can harness the full power of an orchestra at your fingertips with the push of a few buttons.
What do you need to get started?
No prior music background is required for this course. This course will cover from complete beginner all the way to advanced techniques.
You don’t need to know how to make music or play an instrument (although it helps)
You just need a desire to create, experiment, and find joy in making music. It’s now possible to learn all the tricks and tools to become a soundtrack composer from the comfort of your own home. You don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars for a professional studio or degree to learn to score soundtracks. Everything you need can be done from home on your computer and this course will show you how.
Have fun, experiment, and make lots of music. See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to compose music for soundtracks no matter what level of technical skill or musical background.
- Musicians and composers who want to see how music theory can actually be applied in real life scenarios. This is not a course about memorizing random music theory, its a course about inventing music for the practical professional.
- Film Directors and Game Designers who want to understand how music composers can enhance their productions and/or do it themselves.
After you've taken my course, if there are additional topics that you would like me to cover that I have not included, feel free to send me message and I will try to include a lecture on the topic in the future. If you would like to collaborate on a project, visit my website.