What you'll learn
- You will have a better understanding that having a soulmate is based on the Quran & Sunna
- You will understand more in which "language" you are showing your love and respect to others
- You will know better which typ of person may be for you more suitable
- You will understand that the ultimate goal in a "islamic" marriage based on Quran and Hadith is more then just marrying a "religious" person!
- You will get with this knowledge and understanding higher chance to find your soulmate, who is suitable to you ...
- Anyone who is interested into this topic
- you may be a young muslim man or woman who is looking for to marriage soon
As-salamunalaikum es rahmatullah!
Nowadays, marriage rates are going down and divorce rates are increasing. Those who married find themselves in unhappy marriages. People are suffering in their marriages
Many of them married with good intentions. We can see this fact regardless of faith and culture worldwide
But Why is that so?
People who are in unhappy marriages realizing that marrying someone blindly is not the right way!
I say: good intentions alone won’t give you good results!
In this course, I will teach you some ideas to increase your chances for finding your self in a happy marriage.
The more knowledge you gain about marriage, the better are your chances to find yourself in a happy marriage
Before you invest in a matrimonial websites.
Invest in this course, invest into your marriage!
We are here in this world to learn and grow right? Let’s do this together!Allah swt says in the Quran that he intends in a marriage: tranquility, friendship and mercy between spouses.
Therefore you need to work for, but how?
The more you realise the reality and importance for preparing yourself before a marriage the better for yourself.
Don’t forget marrying someone won’t magically fix your issues you have to work on yourself first!
Who this course is for:
- Muslim youth who want to marry islamically correct!
I do love studying and teaching! Besides my interest in languages I am dedicated to pass my knowledge based on my Islamic studies, reflections and experience.
I worked in a Muslim Community as an Imam and focused on youth work to assist them in reflecting and becoming their best individual human potential.