SOTIF Safety of Intended functionality -automotive ISO 21448
What you'll learn
- What is SOTIF ISO PAS 21448 standard in automotive
- How to do SOTIF analysis
- Steps involved in SOTIF analysis using STPA
- Safety constraints and safety functions in L3 autonomous development
- Address all possible causal factors and when to close analysis
- Very basic understanding of automotive systems
- optionally ISO26262 safety standard is good to have
ISO/PAS 21448 applies to functionality that requires proper situational awareness in order to be safe. The standard is concerned with guaranteeing the safety of the intended functionality — SOTIF — in the absence of a fault.
Automotive engineers out there and safety managers out there are hearing this all day about SOTIF requirements and SOTIF analysis. But are not sure how to achieve compliance to this standard. Now you have the opportunity to do so.
The coarse offers you in-depth awareness and analysis methods to apply SOTIF analysis and derive requirements. it also addresses how this standard is related to ISO26262, how are they different, if one is enough or both of them are required.
Who this course is for:
- Automotive developers
- Automotive system development associates
- Automotive software developers
- Automotive safety analysts
- Functional safety managers
- Operational safety managers
Engaged in autonomous driving activities for 5+ years.
Certified automotive functional safety expert
Certified semiconductor functional safety professional
Certified Artificial intelligence professional
Works on L3 level of autonomous driving
Derives safety concepts
Trained 200+ people in functional safety concepts.
With deep interest in autonomous driving vision, I am also trying to derive safety measures to be implemented using AI and deep tech. This is a long and tough journey but worth learning.