Sophos UTM Full Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to limit inside and outside accesses.
- Learn how to view logs and troubleshoot.
- Manage a firewall for a business environment.
- Tests are in the Live Enviroment
- Provide security for your personnel or business network.
- Protects Your Business Reputation
- Better Website Security
- Assists in Remote Working
- Improved Cyber Posture
- Enhanced Data Management
- Logical Access Control
- Basic Network Knowledge Would Be Enough.
- Sophos UTM on VirtualBox, Vmware etc. or a Physical Sophos Firewall that UTM appliance installed.
With the rise of data theft and criminals holding systems hostage, firewalls have become even more important, as they prevent hackers from gaining unauthorized access to your data, emails, systems, and more. A firewall can stop a hacker completely or deter them to choose an easier target.
Unified Threat Management makes security simple Sophos UTM provides the ultimate network security package with everything you need in a single modular appliance. It simplifies your IT security without the complexity of multiple point solutions.
Sophos UTM is unmatched in its deployment flexibility: choose from hardware, software, virtual or cloud with simple options for high-availability, clustering, branch office connectivity, wireless, and centralized management and reporting.
Unlike antivirus tools, a UTM system does not just protect personal computers (PCs) and servers. It protects an entire network and individual users by scanning all network traffic, filtering potentially dangerous content and blocking intrusions.
If you're interested in fortifying networked systems against threats, you might be happier in network security. If you want to detect and defend against real-time cyberattacks, cybersecurity might be the better choice. Ultimately, the differences between these disciplines may be a nonissue in your career.The average salary for a firewall engineer is $106,704 per year in the United States.
Learning cybersecurity can be challenging, but it doesn't have to be difficult, especially if you're passionate about technology. Nurture a curiosity for the technologies you're working with, and you might find that challenging skills become easier.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who works in IT environment, should have some form of firewall & cyber security education.
- To everyone who wants a career in Network Security environment.
Hey, I am an electronic engineer that is in love with the IP addresses, I started my career in a massive bank infrastructure, and then worked in a cloud company, I enjoy protecting all those servers and teach how others can easily do. I shared all my social networks, I would like to connect with you, please don't hesitate to follow me.