SonicWall Firewall Administration Course
What you'll learn
- Configure and Manage SonicWall Firewall.
- IPSEC and SSL VPN
- Access Rules
- Authentication using LDAP and SSO
- Configuration Backup & Restore
- Firmware Upgrade
- Basic TCP/IP and security knowledge.
- Knowledge on basic notions of switching and routing .
SonicWall Firewall Administration Course is a course that will teach you how to Administrate your SonicWall Firewall , from zero.
Because every lecture of this course is a LAB you will learn how to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot your SonicWall firewall, that's mean that it's a practical course more than theoretical, so i want you to complete each lab and put your hands on configuration as soon as you can for better understanding, because one of the best ways to learn is by doing.
We will use Vmware workstation to install our virtual sonicwall NSV200 i will show you how to get the firewall image and license it, for the course content we will see all the things that you as an Administrator will need to deal with like :
- Basic setup.
- interfaces configuration including vlans.
- Configuration Backup and Restore.
- Email Two Factor Authentication .
- Port Forwarding.
- Access Rules to control traffic.
- SSO Authentication.
- LDAP integration.
- IPSEC and SSL VPN.
- High Availability.
- Wan Failover.
- Security Services.
- Geo Ip Filter.
AND Much More ...
So without wasting your time i will let you start your journey with SonicWall Firewall, if you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me and good luck.
Note: This course is still under construction there are some lectures that are not uploaded yet I will upload them as soon as i finish.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to network security.
- Professionals who have experience with any other firewalls.
- Any one who want to learn how to configure and administrate SonicWall Firewall.
Hamza is an Administrator of System, Network, and Security with more than two years of experience in the field. He have experience with "CISCO - HPE - ARUBA" Switches, in "Systems" he works with "LINUX" (ubuntu,centos, ... ) "Windows Server 2016" (AD,DHCP,DNS,WSUS,WDS,ISCSI,HYPER-V and Replication ...), in "WIFI" he works with "RUCKUS" - "UNIFI UBIQUITI" In "Security" Hamza is certified in "Fortinet NSE4" and "Sophos Certified Engineer".