Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to manage lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function and use macros to automate common tasks.
- SONIC's Word 2010 Beginner Course Recommended
This course is an second level Microsoft Word 2010 training course, the second in a series by Sonic Performance Support.
Microsoft Word is an essential program that is used in a myriad of industries throughout the world. This series of courses will assist you to be proficient while using Microsoft Word. Knowing the features of Microsoft Word will help you to be more efficient and productive in the workplace.
In this course, students will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Our Microsoft courses help you to prepare for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone, who wants improve the look and feel of their documents.
- Everyone, who wants to work faster using Microsoft Word 2010.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.