Microsoft Word 2010 Beginner
What you'll learn
- Upon successful completion of this level, students will be able to identify and work with basic Word 2010 tools and features
- Identify the components of the Word interface
- Display a document in different views
- Enter text in a document
- Save a document.
These days, most people take electronic word processing for granted and miss a lot of features that make your document look professional and save time by automating repetitive tasks. Microsoft Word is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy, and even fun. In this course, you will learn fundamental Word skills. You'll learn how to use Microsoft Word to create, edit and publish simple documents, add tables and lists, add design elements and layout options, and proof documents.
The trainers explain step by step all important and useful workflows for creating, using and managing Word documents. Benefit from the extensive additional materials that are integrated into the training. Look forward to practice files, handouts and quizzes. Our Microsoft courses help you to prepare for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU, IF
• you want to learn basic Word skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents.
• you want to insert simple tables and create lists.
• you want to improve the appearance and accuracy of document content.
• To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
• Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, printing documents, and configuring the application
• Format text and paragraphs
• Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles
• Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles
• Create and format tables
• Insert graphic objects into a document
• Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout
• Use Word to identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, and readability
Who this course is for:
- Everyone, who wants improve the look and feel of their documents.
- Everyone, who wants to work faster using Microsoft Word 2010.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.