Microsoft Outlook 2010 Beginner
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore the Outlook interface, send mail, and respond to messages
- Compose email messages
- Organize email messages into folders
- Manage contacts and contact information
- Schedule appointments
- Schedule a meeting
- Manage tasks and notes
In this course you will use Outlook to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information, schedule tasks, and create notes.
Consider SONIC's Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate to deepen your knowledge.
Our Microsoft courses help you to prepare for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
- Everyone, who wants to work faster using Microsoft Outlook 2010.
In this video you'll learn about the Outlook 2010 Application Window.