Songwriting for Complete Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand the Fundamentals and Ingredients of Music
- Learn what Tools you need to get Started with Songwriting
- Start Making your own Songs with all essential elements: Rhythm, Harmony and Melody
- You should have a Genuine Interest to Learn how to Make your own Music
- You should have a Computer or Tablet to use for Songwriting
Is this Course for You?
Have you ever thought about learning how to make your own music, but don't really know how to start. Then this course is perfect for you.
What will You Learn?
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of music, so that you can get started with making music yourself. Learn all the ingredients of music, the tools you need to get started, and get actionable tips on how to practice what you learn, and then create your own music.
Anyone can Make Music
Music is not rocket science. It is art, and it comes from your heart and soul. I truly believe Everyone can make music. Why? Because Music is really just a mix of Rhythm, Melody and Harmony. It really is that easy, so you can do it to! =)
Start Making your own Music Today
Are you ready to learn how you can make your own music, without having any prior knowledge? Just click the enroll button, and I am waiting for you in the next video. Soon you will be able to Make your own Music and Songs.
Mikael "Mike" Baggström
Music Composer | Sound Designer
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Creative People who want to Learn how to Make Music
- This Course is for Curious People with no prior knowledge of Music/Songwriting
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.