Learn 10 different Cubes at cost of 1
What you'll learn
- Able to solve 10 different types of Cubes
- Confidence building
- Sequential problem solving ability building
- Enhancing Spatial Reasoning
- Patience building
- Be a Star, impress friends and colleagues.
- This weeked with kids learning to solve the Rubik's Cube
- and its a fun
- One should have interest and love doing new things
- A 3 X 3 X 3 standard Rubik's cube
- other cubes
Cylindrical Barrel Cube,
Octagonal Barrel Cube,
Its a Challenge, are you ready to take it? Want to impress your 'FRIENDS' ?
Today Spend Quality Time With Your 'KIDS' by learning to solve the Rubik's Cube with them.
Gift this course to your Dear Ones.
Benefits of Solving the Cube are -
Sequential problem solving ability building.
Enhancing Spatial Reasoning.
and its a fun.
You need a 3 X 3 X 3 Rubik's Cube and Some Patience.
A step by step video, audio tutorial will be guiding you to solve the cube. With some practice you will able to solve it in 2 - 3 minutes. This course is specifically for the beginners, but people who already know how to solve are requested to view the promo video so that the can decide whether to go for the course.
The Rubik's cube was invented by Hungarian architect Erno Rubik in 1974. The Rubik's cube was originally called the Magic Cube.
Depending on the grasping power you will able to solve this cube in One to three days, but to solve it in 2-3 minutes you will require some practise.
This course is for All Fun Loving People. Be the Star, impress friends, colleague by solving the cube.
All the Best.
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically for the Beginners, but people who know how to solve are also welcome, they are requested to view the promo video before taking the course.
- Parents who want to spend weekends with their kids learning something new and having fun
- Group of friends for challenging each other for solving the cube in less time
- This course is not for Rubik's Cube experts.
Bhushan is a Rubik's cube, Chess and Vedic Maths Trainer.
Bhushan is Civil Engineer. He is working as an Engineer and a Trainer. He has made courses in REBT, Meditation and Rubiks Cube.
Bhushan loves to teach cube, Chess and Vedic maths to kids.
Bhushan loves to read books and listen music.
Bhushan is from Pune, India.