Solve the Megaminx and Rubik's Cube
- You will (obviously) need to have a Rubik's cube of your own to begin with.
- To learn the Megaminx, you'll need to learn (or know) the Rubik's cube solution first, as the Megaminx solution is a continuation of the standard Rubik's cube.
This course will use video demonstrations and downloadable instructions to provide students with an easy to learn step-by-step approach to solving the standard Rubik's cube and the 5-sided Megaminx.
- The Rubik's cube solution involves 7 steps.
- The Megaminx solution involves 12 steps.
- Each step has beginning patterns and sequences of moves that correspond with each pattern.
Each lecture is fairly short, but learning the solutions requires practice. It is the practice that take most of your time.
- If you have always wanted to learn how to solve the Rubik's cube, this course will get you there. There are faster and more complex approaches to solving this puzzle, but they are much harder to learn. This course presents a method that always works and is easy to learn.
- Once you've learned the Rubik's cube, the Megaminx should be just as easy to solve. The steps, patterns, and sequences are different, but the approach works the same way.
- Rubik's cube - Step 1 - Cross
- Rubik's cube step 2 - Corners
- Rubik's Cube - Step 3 - Sides
- Rubik's Cube - Step 4 - Cross
- Rubik's cube - Step 5 - Corners
- Rubik's cube - Step 6 - Corners
- Rubik's cube - Step 7 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 1 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 2 - Corners
- Megaminx - Step 3 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 4 - Corner
- Megaminx - Step 5 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 6 - Corners
- Megaminx - Step 7 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 8 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 9 - Sides
- Megaminx - Step 10 - Corners
- Megaminx - Step 11 - Corners
I have been a technology instructor for over 20 years, teaching enterprise level hardware, networking, operating systems, virtualization, applications, solutions development, systems management, and security.
Having worked with every version of SharePoint since its beginning (including the Beta version (Tahoe)), I plan to offer advanced courses in SharePoint and InfoPath solution development. I also have outlines for Office 365 solutions development.