Solve any problem in 3 simple steps
What you'll learn
- How to solve any problem using 3 simple steps.
- Learn the importance of self-awareness.
- Understand the unseen elements creating the problem.
- Experience a technique to reveal your most peaceful state at any time.
- Appreciate how our choices become limited when we use judgment.
- Set yourself free via a life audit.
- Explore the meaning of radical acceptance.
- Learn via real life examples of problem solving.
- No prior training needed. Just a willingness to explore an alternate way of seeing your life.
This short course teaches you three simple, yet unconventional steps to solve any problem, by looking at how you judge yourself and the world around you.
Did you know that the way you experience your life is a result of the judgments you are making? You have been taught to place a value on everything you encounter and every choice you make.
When you judge something as 'bad', it becomes a problem that also feels bad. In short, you want to feel good, so you want the problem to go away. Traditional methods of problem-solving do not solve problems in sustainable ways. This is because we have not been factoring in, the unseen elements of our problems.
This is all about learning about states of consciousness and having the ability to shift your consciousness at will. States of consciousness are feeling states.
This course will take you through some fun exercises to get to know more about how your feeling self can navigate you through a problem with some real-life practical examples that you can apply to your own life.
When you have learned these three steps, you will have the ability to see that there really is no problem at all, just the opportunity to find out more about yourself and as you do, you begin to feel good again.
Who this course is for:
- For those curious about what their purpose is in life.
- For those unable to make decisions.
- For those stuck in unwanted careers or relationships.
- For those who seem to face the same problem over and over and don't know why.
- For those experiencing addictive behaviors.
- For those wanting extra meaning in their life.
During her experiences as a lawyer and her unfolding as a modern shaman, Virginia has discovered that when viewing problems from an energetic perspective we have an opportunity to solve problems in innovative ways. Virginia shows you, in three simple steps, how problem-solving can not only be life-changing but also unifying and even fun!
Virginia assists corporations and individuals in raising their consciousness to see new ways of expressing their unique purpose.