Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)-Accredited Certificate
What you'll learn
- Skills and strategies of SFBT
- Step-by-step guide to SFBT
- Case Examples
- How to identify the strength and handle life challenges
- Role of a therapist
- No prior experience needed
Unlock the full potential of the therapeutic techniques of "Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)." This is a very effective approach in the fields of psychology and psychotherapy.
Through this course, accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH ), embark on a transformative learning journey and discover the power of SFBT, an evidence-based approach renowned for its efficiency and effectiveness in resolving issues swiftly. This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the foundational principles of SFBT, key techniques like miracle questions, exception questions, and scaling, and the art of crafting well-formed goals. Focused on empowering individuals to harness their innate strengths, SFBT emphasises constructive solutions rather than dwelling on problems. You will explore key principles such as finding problems, identifying and amplifying client strengths, goal-setting, and the use of scaling questions.
What You'll Learn:
- Fundamentals of SFBT: Grasp the core concepts and philosophical underpinnings of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, and why it's a highly sought-after modality in psychotherapy.
- Building Rapport: Learn strategies for establishing and maintaining a positive therapeutic relationship, essential for successful outcomes.
- Outcome-Oriented Therapy: Master the art of focusing on solutions rather than problems, and how to encourage clients to envision and move towards their preferred future.
- Efficient Counseling: Understand how effective and concise therapy sessions are conducted and what makes the SFBT a perfect fit for fast-paced clinical settings or brief counseling sessions.
Who is this course for?
- People who are eager to learn new skill set.
- Students of psychology, counseling, and social work aiming to acquire cutting-edge therapeutic approaches.
- Healthcare professionals interested in short-term therapy techniques for diverse clinical populations.
- Individuals passionate about personal development and effective communication skills.
-This course is accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH ).
- Lifetime access to high-quality, self-paced video lectures.
- Downloadable resources and real-world SFBT session transcripts.
Enroll to empower yourself with the skills to foster change and facilitate resilience. Begin your journey towards learning SFBT.
Who this course is for:
- People who are eager to learn a new life skill set to deal with life challenges.
- People who want to enhance personal strengths and improve mental health and wellness.
Dr. Mrityunjay Sharma is a doctor, author, academician, and world record holder. He has been an Assistant Professor and the Head of the Department of Pulmonary Medicine after completing his medical studies at the top university in the country. Currently, he is practicing as a Consultant Pulmonologist in India.
He has authored multiple best-seller books in the medical sciences and other genres. His keen interest and love for teaching have brought him to online platforms where he creates courses and takes lectures on a wide range of topics to pursue his passion. Nevertheless, he is a trained tabla player and holds a particular interest in Indian music.