Solo Female Travel: See the World Safely, Cheaply, Epically
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Help you overcome your fear of travelling alone (or just gain more confidence) by giving you all the tools you need to take the trip of your dreams
- Important and useful steps to take before leaving home on your first solo adventure, including how to choose the right destinations, and protect your health
- Various options for accommodations, from budget to luxury, and how to stay safe and comfortable
- Effective safety strategies, including methods to avoid being an easy target, protecting your valuables and avoiding scams
- Strategies to meet new people and make lifelong friends and potential travel partners
- Money saving advice so that you can travel longer or more frequently without breaking the bank
- A curiosity about travelling the world solo
The thought of travelling the world on your own can initially be scary and overwhelming. I’ve been there.
But now, after travelling to 37 countries on 5 continents, mostly solo, I can tell you it is very possible! In this course, I share practical strategies, techniques, and tips based on my real-world experiences, that you can use to begin your own solo travel journey today.
There are women exploring this beautiful globe on their own every single day, and in this course, I am going to take you from dreaming about solo travel to confidently becoming one of the increasing number of women out there creating their own adventures.
If you are a woman thinking of taking your first solo trip, but you don’t know where to start, this course is for you!
THIS COURSE COVERS ALL THE ESSENTIAL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW SUCH AS:
How to prepare for your first trip including assessing and choosing the right destination, essential health topics, assuring your loved ones and packing
Choosing the right accommodations, from hostels to hotels and Airbnbs
Safety guidelines to keep you and your belongings safe, and how to avoid scams
How to meet people, find free - or nearly free - tours, and enjoy nightlife
Ways to plan and manage your money and save on flights, accommodations, transportation, and food
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES INCLUDED:
Lean Packing List
My Favourite Hostels Around The World
Travel Budget Worksheet
"I never considered travelling alone until I took this course. She made it seem possible as a female and her experiences looked so exhilarating it inspired me to take a spontaneous solo trip last month! I even stayed at a hostel like she recommended which by far was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Thank you Lotoya!" - Natasha
Sign up now and let’s get started today!
- Women who want to learn practical tips, techniques and strategies for travelling the world solo
Debunks some of the most common misconceptions about solo female travel related to danger, loneliness, age, and personality.
A walkthrough of my step-by-step process to assess if a destination is a good fit for the type of trip you want to take.
A packing demonstration where I show you how I packed everything I needed for a 5 week trip around Southern Africa, including a sleeping bag and 5 pairs of shoes, into a carry-on luggage and small backpack.