solo travel for women & beyond
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to plan their first solo trip including picking the perfect destination and how to actually plan the trip. They will also learn that these travel skills will enhance their everyday lives.
- You should be able to use computer at a beginner level
did you know that travelling can:
- boost your confidence and become more independent
- enhance your creativity and language skills
- be a source of stress relief and improves your health (there is scientific proof!)
- boosts happiness and lessen depression
- be great for the mind, body and the soul
the ultimate beginner's course for travelling solo
This course focuses on how to travel solo for women. I'll show you how to get over your mental hurdles to planning a trip on your own. Not only will the types of skills you learn while travelling be beneficial for your journey, but the skills that you learn will also empower you in your personal and professional life.
this course is for someone who:
- has never travelled solo before
- wants to travel on her own but not sure where to start
- is not sure how to get over the fears of travelling solo
- wants to know how to plan her first trip
- wants to be aware of critical things before and during her trip
frequently asked questions:
Q: Who should take this course?
A: This course is for women who have never travelled on their own before and don't know where to start.
Q: What can I expect from enrolling in this course?
A: The course is a series of videos on how to travel solo. It starts with choosing a destination that aligns with your personality and passion. Then we will discuss how to overcome fears that women have that have been preventing women from travelling on their own. Since preparation is a big part of anyone’s first solo trip, a whole module will solely be on planning. Finally, I will show you all the benefits of travelling solo both in your personal and professional life.
- Women who want to travel solo but not sure how to start