Solo Boxing Programme - For Fitness/Self-Defence
What you'll learn
- Build a strong foundation in the basics with this fundamental boxing course
- Learn different Boxing Punches and enhance their striking power
- Learn how to use a Heavy Bag or Boxing Dummy at home/gym to improve striking
- Learn the best protective stance and how to move confidently`
- Work through step by step striking patterns to take you from complete beginner to intermediate level competency.
- Learn striking that actually works for Self-Defence
- No prior experience is required just a willingness to learn.
- Can be completed without any equipment, but if you have a punchbag/Bob Dummy to try out your new skills then great!
An excellent course for beginners and people looking to learn how to protect themselves. Everything is broken down into simple, easy to understand segments. The course builds and adds new material in a timely fashion. This is perfect for people who want to learn how to punch effectively for the street. - Joseph Taylor
Have just finished the course, fantastic content, easy to understand with some great explanations. Would definitely recommend this course and look forward to further courses from this instructor - Colin Hart
My Solo Boxing Module is the simplest way to train the foundational elements required for anyone new to boxing or interested in getting started in Self-Defence. Now you can benefit from 12 years of combative experience right from the comfort of your own home.
It will you save you years of training and teach you everything you need to know in this easy-to-follow basics course. If you have always been intimidated by joining a class or prefer your own space, this is the ideal way to get started.
How is this course structured?
You'll learn about
types of training kit you can buy or make for your home setup.
how to stand in your fighting stance and how to move efficiently.
different punches, their variations and build up to functional combination work.
common mistakes trainees make and how to avoid them.
The basics are key to building a solid combative foundation, and in this programme we've certainly got that covered. Each topic is broken down into easy to follow sections with supplementary PDF teaching aids and drills to re-enforce your learning.
This course has been specifically tailored for the beginner student and draws on many years of teaching experience from the instructor.
It will improve your overall abilities. I've have taught 1000's of students in classes and on the international teaching circuit so I'm 100% confident that I can help you to become a better practitioner of striking and ultimately self-defence.
Free Bonus Content:
We added over 30 mins of bonus drill material following feedback from our students!
Udemy 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Apprehensive to start the course? Don't be. I'm confident that you will find the material useful and enjoyable but if at any point you decide the course is not for you, then simply ask for a refund.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want guided direction and time saving tips to improve their home training.
- This foundation course is ideal for both complete beginners and people who have trained before.
- Ideal course for those looking to increase confidence and develop a competent skill level before attending a live class.
- This course is also suitable for all martial artists looking to add boxing training to your regime and improve your fighting skill set.
Harj Sohal started his martial arts journey in 2008. After progressing through all Krav Maga student ranks he completed the instructorship programme with the largest Krav Maga organisation worldwide, the IKMF, in 2012. He has been predominately involved at a senior level in KM for the last 10 yrs running classes and seminars in the West Midlands area.
He has taught 1000's of students in all types of settings, including the international seminar circuit.
He is passionate about teaching and loves seeing students grow in confidence. He has taught fighters, service personnel, various institutions but for him it's about teaching the people that truly need it, everyday people.
Harj also has years of training experience and Instructor qualifications in various martial arts and self-defence systems including Filipino Martial Arts, Filipino Boxing, Eskrima and Rapid Assault Tactics (Paul Vunak).
In 2018 he completed the UC teaching exam and gruelling stress test to become a Full Urban Combatives Instructor under Lee Morrison. In 2020 he was appointed as a Senior UC Instructor, a title held by only 5 in the world.