SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Administration
What you'll learn
- Panning Installation of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Configuration of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Administration of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Usefull for all SAP Consultant in all levels
SAP Solution Manager is an essential part of your SAP system landscape. You can manage and monitor the End-to-End business process of SAP system. Even the non-SAP system also can be part of this end-to-end business process. In the technical perspective we use SAP Solution Manage to mange the system licensing, system monitoring, early watch alert reporting, change control and so on thought solution manager. SAP Solution manager can be used for ITIL processes, Solution Manager has be verified as ITIL compliant for 15 core processes like Availability Management and Capacity Management Change Management and so on.
Since it is essential for every SAP Consultant to have a commendable knowledge in SAP Solution Manager. IT is very important every technical consultant should have a knowledge of how to implement and configure SAP Solution Manager since this is became and mandatory in requirement in all SAP landscape.
This course is designed such a way every technical and non-technical SAP consultant from all levels can understand and follow easily.
- We will have overview about SAP Solution Manager
- Installation of SAP Solution manager ABAP and Java instance
- System Landscape Directory and Landscape Management Database
- Instllation of Diagnostics Agent and Connectivity
- Introscope Installation and Connectivity
- Solution Manager Mandatory Configuration
- Managed Systems Configuration
- Solution Manager User Interface
- Solution Manager Authorization
- Process Management
- SAP EarlyWatch Alerts (EWA)
- Engagement and Service Delivery
- Job Management
- Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure
- Dashboards and Focused Insights
Who this course is for:
- SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP Technical Consultant
- SAP Project Managers
SAPBuddy is promoted by set of highly experienced SAP consultant in SAP industry from various technical and functional backgrounds. Experts in different SAP Module SAP Basis, SAP Security, ABAP, Solution Manager, XI/PI, BW, CRM, SD, PS, CS, PM, HR etc.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. SAPBuddy is in no way affiliated with any software companies.