The Complete Associate SOLIDWORKS Certification CSWA 2021
What you'll learn
- How to Use SOLIDWORKS 2017 2019 2016 2015 or any version to make basic 3D models
- The student is ready to take the CSWA exam offered by SOLIDWORKS cad Certification Center
- How to make Animations with solidworks
- How to Read a 2d Drawing in the best way
- How to pass a solidworks certification CSWA Exam
- All what do you need to pass and get the CSWA certification
- How to make a Mechanical Assembly
- How to make special 2D 3D models
- Learn SOLIDWORKS cad features
- Confidently list your SOLIDWORKS cad skills in your resume
- How to sketch with different 2D sketch commands
- How to find your model's 3D mass, volume, and center of gravity.
- How to modify given 3D parts to match design needs
- How to create additional reference planes
- No prior knowledge is needed
- SURPRISE GIVEAWAY: COMPLETE MECHANICAL SYSTEMS (3D MODELS, ASSEMBLIES, VIDEOS, DRAWINGS ETC.) & CSWA EXAMPLES PREMIUM FILES FOR MY STUDENTS!
- The course is recorded in 2020 using SOLIDWORKS 2017, but the material version is independent so you can use older ones like solidworks 2019 2016 2015 or any others without any issue
- Sheets so you can easily review the information
- This course include 5 Sections:
1 Introduction Section For the Basics of SOLIDWORKS
2 Sections for 2 solidworks certification CSWA exam examples
1 Section for the most common solidworks CSWA Exam
1 Bonus Section
My approach is simple: we focus on real CSWA cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible.
This is the ultimate SOLIDWORKS training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient SOLIDWORKS user in no time at all.
With this course, you will get:
After finishing the Second Section CORRECTLY, a notification of completion will be sent By SOLIDWORKS CERTIFICATION CENTER including a QR code for verification
Certificate of completion
Full, free lifetime access (increasing over time).
All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free.
Regular free bonuses additions to increase your knowledge. - lots of fun topics!
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a SOLIDWORKS professional with ZERO prior experience!
I stress that you need no prior experience and there is nothing to buy or pay for!!! You will only need SOLIDWORKS itself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS cad
- Individuals intending to take SOLIDWORKS Associate Certificate cswa
- Anyone who wants to use SOLIDWORKS
- People who have no experience whit SOLIDWORKS
- People who want to use SOLIDWORKS for Job, educational puposes or anything else
Dr. Oscar a Automotive Engineer, 3D Design & Robotics Trainer, Mechanics Teacher. He holds Phd and Master degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering.
Throughout his career he developed many mechanical system for teaching or industrial purposes. He was also the chairman of the Robotic and Design association, moreover he was a production and 3D printing manager.
He won many national and international design contests and he helped many students obtaining their CSWA and CSWP certificates during the last years.