SOLIDWORKS Simulation (STATIC & FLOW )& MOTION Analysis 2021
What you'll learn
- How to Use SOLIDWORKS to make Motion Design
- How to make an Animations
- How to make a Static Mechanical Simulation
- How to apply a pressure on a specific area of a part
- How to Follow a Path
- How to Export Curves Into Excel Data-Sheets
- How to Export Plots from Excel
- How to make a Flow Simulation
- You need to have SOLIDWORKS Motion Analysis, Flow Simulation and Simulation installed
- The course is recorded in 2020 using SOLIDWORKS 2017 CAD online (en ligne) , but the material version is independent so you can use other ones without any issue like solidworks 2015 solidworks 2016 solidworks 2019
- 3D Professional Files so you can easily review the information
- This course includes:
Introduction to Motion Analysis: Slider Crank Mechanism
Curves & Paths To Excel Tables: Car Wiper Mechanism
Path Following: Copying Mechanism
Animation: System Rotation & Video Export: Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism
Static Simulation: Stress Application
Introduction To Flow Simulation
My approach is simple: we focus on real Mechanical cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible.
This is the ultimate SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient SOLIDWORKS user in no time at all.
With this course, you will get:
All Systems used in this course: Slider Crank Mechanism|| Car Wiper Mechanism|| Copying Mechanism|| Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism & Exhaust Manifold Model
Certificate of completion
Full, free lifetime access (increasing over time).
All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free.
Regular free bonuses additions to increase your knowledge. - lots of fun topics!
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION professional with ZERO prior experience!
I stress that you need no prior experience and there is nothing to buy or pay for!!! You will only need SOLIDWORKS itself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Motion Analysis design
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Static Simulation
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Animation
- Anyone who wants to use SOLIDWORKS 2019 2015 2016
- People who want to use SOLIDWORKS Specific Features for Job, educational puposes or anything else
Dr. Oscar a Automotive Engineer, 3D Design & Robotics Trainer, Mechanics Teacher. He holds Phd and Master degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Bachelor in Electromechanical Engineering.
Throughout his career he developed many mechanical system for teaching or industrial purposes. He was also the chairman of the Robotic and Design association, moreover he was a production and 3D printing manager.
He won many national and international design contests and he helped many students obtaining their CSWA and CSWP certificates during the last years.