SOLIDWORKS: Lockheed Martin F104 StarFighter
What you'll learn
- Basic surface modelling techniques on a Lockheed martin F104 Starfighter
- Getting to know the basic fundamentals and features that involves in creating a fighter jet
- You will get confidence and use Solidworks to design/draft your next innovation
- Getting to know the basic fundamentals and features that involves in creating a fighter aircraft
- You must have a Solidworks Software to proceed. I’d say 2014 or newer will work.
- Basic knowledge of Solidworks is required such as knowledge of Planes,extrusions,loft/boundary,mirror,spline,split line etc.
Use Promo code LMF104- to get a discount!
Lectures are explained with an easy approach to make sure no one gets confused in its process of making.
A detailed course with step by step following. Each section is recorded in parts so its easy to understand. Take your time and don't rush.
Learning surface modelling can be challenging but I made sure all the steps involved in making are slow and steady. So you can grasp knowledge of what is being done. This course is designed for those who want to know about basic surface modelling techniques involved in making aircraft.
This course is put very well and made sure it matches the actual F104 star fighter design. Lectures are explained with an easy approach to make sure no one gets lost in the process of making.
Major and minor details have been put so you understand how 3D modeling works. This is a beginner level course so who ever wants to join is welcomed.
This course is not a shortcut to become the best 3D modeler. We are following a learn-by-doing approach for you to truly master all the skills needed to become a 3D modeler. You will get confidence and use Solidworks to design/draft your next innovation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning about surface modelling
Aspiring Aerospace Technology graduate whose looking forward to invest in teaching 3D modeling on Solidworks to individuals wanting to become 3D modelers. I always had passion when it comes to designing and after putting countless hours learning about it and finding out different ways developing.This was the time when I started getting better at it.