Getting Started With SolidWorks Hands On - Learn by Doing
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create basic parts and a simple assembly using SolidWorks.
- Completely Hands On: Follow along with the instruction.
- Get Familiar With The SolidWorks Software.
- Learn How SolidWorks is Used In Engineering Design.
- Learn how to use the sketches to create and control features, which are in turn used to create parts.
- Learn how to use parts to create assemblies and how to control the motion of parts relative to each other.
- We start from scratch in this course, so no prior knowledge of SolidWorks required.
- Software required: SolidWorks 2013 or higher (SolidWorks 2018 etc..)
In this course, we will go over how to create basic parts and a simple assembly using SolidWorks. You will be introduced to SolidWorks and how it is used in engineering design. You will see how to create and work with sketches, the most basic element of any design. Next, we will cover how to use the sketches to create and control features which are in turn used to create parts. You will then learn how to use parts to create assemblies and how to control the motion of parts relative to each other. Most importantly, you will become familiar with the software so that you will have a set of skills which may then be used to explore other tools which are available in part and assembly creation.
Who this course is for:
- Those Who Want To Learn SolidWorks From Scratch.
- Those Who Prefer Learning By Doing.
New Horizon e-Learning Solutions has been in the e-learning business for around 2 decades. In this age of information overflow, the quality of the training content is of prime importance. The student should be presented with the right content of the required quality. We buy content from expert instructors and launch it on multiple e-learning platforms. Our instructor list and course list is vetted by our panel of experts frequently. Only the best content from the best instructors will make it through our stringent evaluation process. So rest assured about the quality of the training content. We know what we are doing!