SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation for CFD: Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Get introduced to CFD and SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Understand meshing CFD Applications
- Learn to set-up a CFD Simulation
- Learn aerodynamic CFD modelling and simulation
- Learn CFD post-processing and result visualization
- Basic understanding of fluid mechanics is needed
- Computer with good computing power (minimum of 4GB RAM)
- Install SOLIDWORKS integrated with Flow Simulation Program
This course on computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation in SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation is designed and developed to bring you from an absolute beginner to become an expert of CFD simulation. I have schedule the teaching to engage you not only in the theoretical simulation but take many practical CFD simulation exercises for each section and sub-section of the course.
This course primarily introduces you to choosing the appropriate mesh method for your CFD model and teaches you how to set-up the method for your CFD model and teaches you how to set-up the method. Also, you will be free from the confusion of which CFD turbulent model is the appropriate model for my flow simulation.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students
- Beginner fluid mechanic students
- CFD students
I am a Mechanical design Engineer with work experience in 3D modelling, engineering product design, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA).
I run CFD and FEA modelling and simulation using ANSYS workbench and SOLIDWORKS simulation. I have done designs for many engineering organizations.
I have Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.