SOLIDWORKS: Introduction To Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
What you'll learn
- Setting up a simulation, how to prepare a model, how to define fixture and loads, how to create a mesh, how to run simulation and how to analyze results.
- Learning how to define your own mesh, how to run multiple simulations, how to calculate stresses and strains at specific point of the model...
- Learning how to analyze planar symmetrical and circular symmetrical models using advanced tools. Those tools are huge help in saving the time and memory
- Learning how to perform a static analysis of a shell body
- Learning how to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a truss
- Learning how to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a beam
- Preparation for the CSWSA-FEA Exam
- You'll gain confidence to negotiate for bigger salary
- You’ll learn the secret tricks of the CSWSA - FEA exam
- You’ll become familiar with Solidworks CSWSA - FEA exam concept
- You’ll be able to start your Solidworks FEA designer career and start making money
- You’ll be able to confidently list your SOLIDWORKS FEA skills in your resume
- Basics Knowledge Of Solidworks
- Basic Knowledge Of Windows PC
- Solidworks 2016 Software Or Newer Version
★★★ Master Basic Tools And Techniques Of SOLIDWORKS FEA Static Simulation Following Step By Step Training + CSWSA-FEA Prep ★★★
The problem is that most of the students..
1. Don’t have the right mind strategy to think like a designer
2. They are not able to prepare model for the static analysis
3. They don’t know how to approach to the analysis
4. Plus there are no many exam samples on the internet so you can't get familiar with the exam concept
If you want come on the exam relaxed and full of confidence in your skills let me introduce you to the training that will get you prepare even if you never touched Solidworks static simulation before.
In this course you will get skills, training and examples to overcome those obstacles and pass Solidworks CSWSA-FEA exam easily even with spare time left by going through...
1. Setting up a simulation, how to prepare a model, how to define fixture and loads, how to create a mesh, how to run simulation and how to analyze results of Stress, Displacement and Strain of the Solid body.
2. Learning how to define your own mesh, how to run multiple simulations, how to calculate stresses and strains at specific point of the model, how to create XY plots, how to re-modify model depending on the simulation results and how to create reports of the simulation study.
3. Learning how to analyze planar symmetrical and circular symmetrical models using advanced tools. Those tools are huge help in saving the time and memory.
4. Learning how to perform a static analysis of a shell body. There are compared two cases, one when object under analysis is created with surface tools and the second case when is created with sheet metal tools.
5. Learning how to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a truss. There are two examples. In first one body is created with weldments tools and in the second body is created with Extruded Boss feature.
6. Learning how to perform a static analysis of a frame body where body is treated like a beam. It is presented how to set up a simulation, what is the difference between beam and truss and how to present the results.
7. Preparation for the CSWSA-FEA Exam.
8. You'll gain confidence to negotiate for bigger salary
9. You’ll learn the secret tricks of the CSWSA - FEA exam
10. You’ll become familiar with Solidworks CSWSA - FEA exam concept
11. You’ll be able to start your Solidworks FEA designer career and start making money
13. You’ll be able to confidently list your SOLIDWORKS FEA skills in your resume
Now what makes me credible to teach you this topic?
I have master’s degree in mechanical engineering and I’m Solidworks certified professional designer. I have over 5 years industry experience in using Solidworks, CATIA and AutoCAD where I was designing resistance welding machines.
On the other hand last two years I have enrolled over 30 000 students on my 12 courses with my average courses rate 4.6 out of 5.
This course can transform your Solidworks skills, your career and at the end your life as you know but don’t take my word for it.
Read just few of these raving student testimonials for yourself…
★★★★★ " I really got to learn a lot from this course. Thank you so much for providing valuable basic knowledge of static simulation. I recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn the basics. So 5 star by me." – Akhil Vijayan
★★★★★ " Provides a review from my learning in Strength of Materials." – John Melvin V L.
★★★★★ " Excellent course, excellent teacher." - Sasa B.
★★★★★“ Very nicely explained and cover up all points" - Amit K G.
BONUS: Students who enroll today will receive my lifetime personal email support. So you can contact me anytime regarding any question you have.
30-DAY GUARANTEE: If you don’t see incredible results from this course within the next 30 days, Udemy will refund your entire investment!
You literally have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
ADD TO CART now to truly change your life forever!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner And Intermediate Students Who Wants To Learn Basic Finite Element Analysis
- Individuals who want to prepare for CSWSA-FEA Exam
My first experience with Solidworks was in high school when I was taught different 3D CAD softwares including Solidworks.
After high school I continued to develop my skills at University where I earned Master degree in Mechanical Engineering. At University I was already working part time as a Solidworks designer.
After University I started working as a full-time Solidworks designer, designing welding resistance machines.
After 3 years designing welding machines I started freelancing and developing courses related to Solidworks.
The main reason I have created this course was because when I started learning Solidworks there wasn't one full course that covers all from A to Z . I had to watch bunch of YouTube videos, short online courses and buying books but nothing was connected and didn't explain till the and always left me with questions WHY and HOW. All this gave me insecurity in my skills. So that you don't have to feel the same, I have created this full course to make your learning easy and complete. My concept relies on learning, huge implementation and results.
I'm Solidworks Certified Professional. I have enrolled over years more than 30 000 students from all over the world into my courses who rated my courses 4.6/5.0.
As well, soon after I started my second career and that's online marketing. I focus on organic marketing selling high ticket digital products. This is where I achieved great success very early on.
If there is any way I can help you get even a little bit closer to your dream life let me know how I can help.
I'm looking forward to your success,