SOLIDWORKS Course: Get Certified in CSWP Segment 1
What you'll learn
- How to specify units, the material and also how to create equation, global variables and dimensions.
- How create a part on SolidWorks and haw to use dimensions created on the equation tables in the sketch
- We will specifically used options such as Boss Extruded Base, Extrude cat and Offset Entities to create a part configuration based on default and also configuration based on configuration.
- Also we used the Modify configuration option parts where we suppressed or unsuppressed on the configuration.
- Take CSWP Segment 1 exam and 99% possibility to pass.
- Learn SOLIDWORKS from a certificated trainer from your own desk.
- All you need to know is basic SolidWorks commands.
- This Course will proven their ability to design and analyze parametric parts and moveable assemblies using a variety of complex features in SOLIDWORKS software.
In this SolidWorks 2017 Professional Essential training course, Author Labeat Musaj, Certified SolidWorks
CSWA, CSWP, CSWPA-SM, CSWPA-WD, CSWPA-MT, CSWPA-DT
Will teach you how to work in the SolidWorks level Professional:
Creating a part from a drawing
Creating configurations from other configurations
Using linked dimensions and equations to aid in modeling
Using equations to relate dimensions
Updating parameters and dimension sizes
Mass property analysis
Modifying geometry on initial part to create a more complex part
Modifying parameters on the part at different stages while maintaining all other dimensions and design intent
What this course offers
- Video Lessons
- Project Files to Work On
- Exercise lessons
- Documents for Quick Review
- SolidWorks-2017 Working-Files
- 11- video lectures
- 1 hours of HD video tutorials
Who this course is for:
- All students that use or are new at SOLIDWORKS
Master Degree Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtine (Kosovo) Thesis of Master Degree: Labeat Musaj: " DEFINITION OF PROCESSING OF STEEL 20MNCR5 BY CUTTING FORCES HELP IN PROCESSING WITH TURNING"
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, Prishtine (Kosovo) Departament: Production and Automation Thesis: AUTOMATION OF PROCESSES TO JOINING PVC PLASTIC PROFILES BY WELDING IN WELDING MACHINE
Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert in Mechanical Design
AB Skogslunds Metallgjuteri Anderstorp, Sweden
Mold Design Engineer-Maintenace Engineer January 2019 – January 2023
Vå Pressgjuteri AB Ås, Sweden
Maintenance Engineer June 2018 – January 2019
M-Technologie Lebanë, Kosovo
Mechanical Engineer March 2016 – May 2018
Labi-training center and courses Prishtinë, Kosovo
Teacher January 2008 – May 2018
• Mathematics I, II and III
• The Resistance of Materials