The focus of this course is in the preparation of students for Certified Solidworks Professional (CSWP) exam. Course covers all necessary tools and techniques needed for the exam. As well, examples with video tutorials and exercises that students have to complete by themselves. On top of that there is also a Sample Exam, similar to the real one. This Sample Exam is test for the students before they take real exam. Working on this sample exam students are getting familiar with type of questions of the real exam and how to approach to the problem. The exam is backed up with video tutorial.
This course is continuation of the course "SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)" and it will broaden your knowledge in part modeling and assembly neccesary to confidently work in professional industry environment.
Solidworks is the most popular design tool for creating 3D products and technical drawings. Millions of people use it to design anything from 3D-printed toys all the way up to mechanical vehicles, heavy machines and different products of everyday life.
What is Certified Solidworks Professional(CSWP)?
CERTIFIED SOLIDWORKS PROFESSIONAL IS AN INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS SUCCESSFULLY PASSED ADVANCED SKILL EXAMINATION. EACH CSWP HAS PROVEN THEIR ABILITY TO DESIGN AND ANALYZE PARAMETRIC PARTS AND MOVABLE ASSEMBLIES USING VARIETY OF COMPLEX FEATURES IN SOLIDWORKS.
What this course covers?
1. Advanced Feature tools needed for creating more complex 3D models
2. Design Table and configurations all the way from the beginning
3. Advanced assembly tools (Mates) which will allow you to create complex mechanism
What makes this course different?
1. Exercises and examples. In Solidworks is all about practicing . Your skills will be sharpen if you dive in directly by yourself. That's why this course is providing bunch of exercises that you have to solve individually. But everything you need to know will be shown in lectures.
2. CSWP Sample Exam. All examples are similar to ones you will find on Certified Solidworks Professional (CSWP) exam. Which means if you successfully finish this course you are ready for Certified Solidworks Professional exam.
With this knowledge that you will gain here you will be ready to dive into the industry environment and work autonomously on complex design problems.
*THIS COURSE ISN'T FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!