In this SolidWorks Surface Essential training course, expert author Asif Ahmed, Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE) will teach you how to work in the SolidWorks Surface environment. This course can be used to help you prepare for the Surface Certification, and is designed for users that already have a fundamental understanding of SolidWorks.
You will start by learning how to create a simple surface part, then jump into learning about essential feature such as extrude, revolve, sweep, loft and so on. From there, Asif will teach you how to convert surface body to solid body part. This video tutorial will also cover how to edit surface using replace face, delete face, trim, untrim etc. You will also learn how to control surface using powerful tools such as freeform, surface flatten etc.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
·Concise, informative and broadcast-quality SolidWorks Surface Essential training videos delivered to your desktop.
·3+ hours of HD video tutorials
·Over 56 individual video lectures
·Exercise files– to help you become proficient with the material.
·The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
·A quick grasp of even the most complex SolidWorks Surface Essential subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have an in-depth understanding of how to create Surface parts in the latest version of SolidWorks. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
In this SolidWorks Surface Essential training video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
· Tools for: Extruded, Revolved, Swept, Lofted Offset, Planar Surfaces
· Tools for: Organic and Stylized Shapes Boundary Surface, Surface Fill, Freeform Radiated Surface, Mid Surface
· Editing tools: Move/Copy Face, Instant3D (click and drag geometry), Copy Surface, Replace Face, Healing, Knit, Trim, and Extend
· Surface analysis tools: Gaussian, Draft, Undercut, Thickness, Curvature, Min radius, Zebra Stripes, Deviation analysis, and Symmetry Check
· Geometry Import and Repair and Healing tools