Solidworks 2016 : Ultimate 3D/2D Modelling Course
What you'll learn
- Understand basic sketching techniques
- Create parts and 3D models
- Learn to create the complex structures and surfaces using surface modelling features.
- Create assembly and drawings of 3D parts.
- Software required: Solidworks standard or above than 2012 or later.
Solidworks is the 3D (CAD/CAM/CAE) software developed by Dassault Systems. It is one of the most powerful and most widely used CAD software in the world.
- This course introduces the fundamentals of Solidworks CAD software for the creation of both parts and assemblies.
- You will learn the complete soliworks software from scratch to pro.
- This course focuses on all important tools and also the best approach and logics to use those tools and commands in Complex modelling.
- Anyone who wants to learn solidworks can take this course, no prior experience is required.
- You will get all drawings / exercise files used to prepare this course.
Main contents of this course are as following
- 2D Sketch Modelling
- 3D Modelling
- Advanced Surfacing
- Drafting and Drawing
Who this course is for:
- Design Engineers
- Industrial professionals
- Mechanical Graduates
Veer Tutorial is an company having high quality of computer related courses. We teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.