- Basic Object Oriented Programming
By taking this course you will learn about the SOLID principles for Object-Oriented Programming. After learning object-oriented programming I have seen people making very subtle mistakes because learning oop only teaches you about the concepts and not how to use it correctly. That's why this course brings you SOLID Principles which gives you the correct way to design your classes and isolate your code well.
I am looking forward to you, joining this course, and continue this journey with me.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in software engineering.
- 03:20SOLID Introduction
- 13:56Single Responsibility Principle
- 05:39Open Closed Principle
- 09:18Liskov Substitution Priniciple
- 08:26Interface Segregation Principle
- 07:49Dependency Inversion Principle