Solarwinds Server & Application Monitor ( SAM ) Course Complete 2021 is one of its key products in IT management software. This Solarwinds training video would help a lot to understand the concepts of monitoring Servers and applications. The constant monitoring process gathers metrics that serve troubleshooting tasks.
Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is designed to monitor your applications and their supporting infrastructure, whether running on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. Don’t let slow applications and downtime impact your end-users and business services. Pinpoint the root cause of application issues across various layers of the IT stack.
These short Solarwinds training videos will show you how to use key features of Server and Application Monitor (SAM). Becoming a Solarwinds Certified Professional (SCP) helps ensure you have the technical expertise to effectively use and maintain SolarWinds network and systems management products. Earn a Solarwinds Certified Professional certificate to improve your marketability as an IT professional and stand out from the crowd.
• Monitor your entire on-premises, cloud, or hybrid application environment and infrastructure from one tool.
• 1,200+ application, system, and infrastructure monitoring templates. 1,000+community templates and custom template creation, leveraging multiple protocols/approaches (REST API, WMI, SNMP, PowerShell).
• Comprehensive monitoring for Microsoft applications, systems, hypervisor, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS products.
• Visualize and map the dynamic communication-based relationships between applications and servers, so you can discover network issues slowing down your applications.
Who this course is for:
· Take this Udemy SolarWinds course if you want to get an Information Technology Job.
· Anyone who wants to learn about Monitoring Virtual Datacenter, and Cloud.
· Highly recommended for Monitoring Administrator and Virtualization Administrator.
· Enroll for the Udemy SolarWinds course if you want to become an Infrastructure Engineer.