SolarWinds Access Right Manager Data Security-Prevent breach
What you'll learn
- Access right Management
- Monitor FileServer Access
- Active Directory Access Monitoring
- AD Azure Monitoring Permisions
- Solarwinds ARM
- Sharepoint Permissions
- Generate GDPR Reports
- Basic IT Knowledge
SolarWinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to assist IT and security administrators in quickly and easily provisioning, deprovisioning, managing, and auditing user access rights to systems, data, and files, so they can help protect their organizations from the potential risks of data loss and breaches. By analyzing user authorizations and access permissions, you get visualization of who has access to what, and when they accessed it. With just a few clicks, customized reports can be generated to help demonstrate compliance with many regulatory requirements. Provision and deprovision users via role-specific templates to help assure conformity of access privilege delegation, in alignment with security policies.
• Easily analyze user access rights across your IT infrastructure.
• Rapidly identify and reduce the risk of unauthorized system access and data breaches.
• Quickly demonstrate compliance with reports created on demand or scheduled for automated delivery.
• Identify and manage risks through the detection of malicious or accidental access attempts and compromised accounts.
• Easily create user accounts and review user permissions, groups, and access across all systems, data, and files.
• Support timely and complete deprovisioning of user access.
• Reduce IT workload and save time by delegating permission management to data owners.
Compliance requirements driven by GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, and other mandates require detailed user access monitoring, particularly for users who have access to critical and sensitive data. SolarWinds Access Rights Manager (ARM) is designed to deliver customized Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD reports—showing who has access to what, and when they accessed this data.
Who this course is for:
- IT Engineers
- IT Architects
- IT Support
- Infrastructure Engineers
16+ Years of Experience in IT, My passion is teaching people through online courses.
I`m highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and implementing changes to various environments.
With my extensive experience and track record In IT I dedicate now my career to teaching, coaching, and creating online courses
Certified: Microsoft Cloud Azure, AWS, Vmware, Veaam, Symantec,...
Developer of Tools Such as FastDiag , Kiois, Quick2connect