Hi there, My name is Karthik and I am an M.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay and an instructor to many satisfied students before Udemy in classroom mode. I started my career with Solar Energy from 2016 with NCPRE (National Center for Photovoltaic Research and Education at IIT B) as a Junior Research Fellow. There I got an opportunity to research about PV cell manufacturing processes, worked on increasing PV cells efficiency, was also engaged in Data analysis for LIVE GigaWatt (GW) capacity Solar Power plants in the That Desert INDIA, using my Python programming skills and was able to consult the power generating companies about their PV plant health.
By the end of this course you will be able to create Python scripts with ease. You'll learn how to take tedious and repetitious tasks and turn them into programs that will save you time and simplify your life on Linux, Unix, or MAC systems.
Solar Energy Industry is likely to be worth USD 140 Billion by 2023, having said that, it is indeed a great canvas to innovate, compete and earn a fortune. With the huge diversified demand of clean energy, it is impossible to cater energy demand of a variety of customers without right skill over exclusive technology. With this approach we have come up with this unique course Python in PV, which includes basics of Solar PV Energy as well as Python programming from zero to advanced.
The Python in PV course offers information that is beneficial to those aspiring to pursue a field in solar PV technology. It will cover the basics of Solar PV technology, Python programming language, and applications of Python programming in Solar PV Plant Design, Installation, Maintenance and monitoring, with some real-time case studies.
Enrolling for this course will propel you further in your career with an exclusive know-how of 'How to make tasks/processes easier and more smart in Solar PV Technology after your learning from this course.
Hear what students have achieved after this course from Karthik and Solar Study -
"It has been a great learning experience from this course by Solar Study and Karthik M Bhat, you guys have brought an entire new perspective of Applying Python Programming in Solar PV Energy. I liked the hands-on projects which you've added to this course, which I hope you guys will keep on adding with more new projects. I found this course very simple to learn and apply. I already have got one INTERNSHIP as a Python programming intern in a Solar Energy startup. I am keen to make this domain as a career. I thank you again for this wonderful course." Himanshu R.
Why to choose us to get upskilled?
- We are NABCEP (North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners) registered provider. We have trainer 9'00'000 hours of training to our 3000+ student base in classroom classes in Solar PV Energy.
- We provide assured internships to all of our students, can drop by our Linkedin page for the same.
What's different in this course from other Udemy course on Python programming -
- Unlike the basics and advanced of Python programming being taught in other Udemy courses on Python programming, we are teaching you it's vast real-time applications in Solar Energy power plant while taking various real-time power plant data and analyzing it.
- You'll be given hands-on practices to hone your confidence by applying your learnings from this course.
What's at cost if you didn't like the course or unable to grasp it -
- This course comes with lifetime access, with which you will stay updated with our regular course content updates.
- You will be enrolling with 30-Days money back refund policy if in any ways you cannot get the course.
We will also provide the course materials to download upon enrollment.
Enroll now and become a DATA ANALYTICS expert for Solar PV plants and accel in the ever growing demand Industry of Clean Energy.