Solar Energy System Designing Using PVsyst and PV Watts
- No prior experience is needed
- Enthusiasm of learning PV system designing
- Some knowledge of electrical circuits can help the students to understand the course faster.
Renewable Energy is growing very fast, and we need to use them by replacing fossil fuels. There are so many renewable energy sources that are being used, but out of all, solar energy is the one that is very feasible and has many pros.
This course will teach you about solar energy and how to design systems using software like PVWatts and PVsyst.
Topics to be covered:
Types of components used for designing a PV system
Types of PV systems
On-Grid system design using PV Watts
Off-Grid System design using PVsyst
What will you learn?
At the end of this course,
Basics of Solar Energy System
Components used for designing a PV system
Types of PV Systems
On-Grid and Off-Grid Systems
PV system Designing Softwares
PV System Designing Using PV Watts for Beginners
PV System Designing Using PVsyst for Beginners
Who is this course for?
Students who want to start their career in Solar Energy systems designing
Students who want to learn system designing
Students who are enthusiastic about learning about solar PV system designing
Students from all departments
Students who want to learn about different PV system designing software
There are no prerequisites for this course because this course is for complete beginners.
A basic understanding of the electrical circuit will help, but there is no problem because I will teach everything
The enthusiasm of learning PV system designing
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to start their career in Solar Energy systems designing
- Students who want to learn system designing
- Students who are enthusiastic to learn about solar PV system designing
- Students from all departments
- Students who want to learn about different PV system designing software
- 01:39Course Introduction
- 01:26TABLE OF CONTENT
Hi, my name is Biswarup Sahu pursuing my bachelor's on Electrical Engineering. I am the founder of Furenergy-Grid which is an educational tech startup. My goal is to gain experience and develop more skills in renewable energy and entrepreneurship as well as by sharing knowledge with different people and connecting with them.