Software Testing Simple (Software Quality Assurance QA)
- This course is for complete beginners with 0 experience as QAs
- No prerequisites at all
- No coding or any Tech previous experience required
This 3 hours course will be your first step in Testing. Software testing is a high demandable field with competitive compensation. It is also known as "back door" to Tech World because it is the easiest way to get into the field without learning programming languages!
These days we visit hundreds of websites and a lot of mobile applications on our phones - all of those were tested before we (users) see them. Only 1 position out 6 is filled by Tech companies are things are getting even worse...
That's why it is never been a better time to become Software Tester (QA Analyst). This course will be your perfect start in QA.
In this course, I will use simple examples (Simpsons, car dealerships and more) to explain you step by step what is Testing and how easy it is to become QA Analyst.
Welcome to amazing world of Software testing!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to start a carrier in Software Testing
- People who do not have any experience in Software Industry but want to get in
- Graduates of different bootcamps and schools who is struggling to find a job in IT
- People who is curious about Software testing and wants to get an idea of what it is
- Anyone who is thinking that QA is very complicated and you cannot do it
- 01:57About us
- 01:57About course
Hi, I'm Denis.
I'm Test Pro Co-Founder, Test Automation Guru, QA Expert, Coach, Author and Speaker.
I'm top notch QA professional with over 13 years of working experience in Software Quality Assurance and over 7 years in QA Automation \ Software Development in Test (SDET).
I've been building testing frameworks for such major companies like Toyota, Hearst, Disney and US Federal Bureau Census