Software Testing Simple (Software Quality Assurance QA)
- This course is for complete beginners with 0 experience as QAs
- No prerequisites at all
- No coding or any Tech previous experience required
This 3 hours course will be your first step in Testing. Software testing is a high demandable field with competitive compensation. It is also known as the "back door" to Tech World because it is the easiest way to get into the field without learning programming languages!
These days we visit hundreds of websites and a lot of mobile applications on our phones - all of those were tested before we (users) see them. Only 1 position out of 6 is filled by Tech companies are things are getting even worse...
That's why it is never been a better time to become a Software Tester (QA Analyst). This course will be your perfect start in QA.
In this course, I will use simple examples (Simpsons, car dealerships, and more) to explain to you step by step what is Testing and how easy it is to become QA Analyst.
Topics that are covered:
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Testing definition
- Defects (bugs)
- Types of testing: UI testing, Functional testing, Compatibility testing, Localization testing, Performance testing, Usability testing, Security testing, s Ad-hoc testing, Cross-platform and Cross-browser Testing
- How to capture screenshots
- Bug triage
- Severity and Priority
- Test cases
- Test plans
- Smoke, Sanity and Regression testing
- How to test on Mobile devices
- How to use Chrome Mobile view
- Modern browsers and segmentation
- How to test Android \ iOS apps without a device
- Positive and Negative Testing
- Boundary Value Analysis?
- What is Equivalence Partitioning testing?
- Web Architecture, Back-end and Front-end testing
- How to debug front-end or back-end issues (must have)
- Builds and Releases: Deployment, Release
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- QA Interview: How to prepare, How to write resume, Education requirements for QAs, Where to apply for QA job, Contract vs Full-time QA job,
Agency (Recruiter) vs Direct Hire, Interview Process, How to apply on LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- QA resume screening
- QA phone screening
- Tell me about yourself story
- Tell me about your project
- QA technical interview questions
- QA personality interview questions
Test Automation is not covered in this course.
I also cannot upload more than 3 hours of content due to Udemy limitations for Free Course, otherwise, I would. Thanks for understanding!
Welcome to the amazing world of Software testing!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to start a carrier in Software Testing
- People who do not have any experience in Software Industry but want to get in
- Graduates of different bootcamps and schools who is struggling to find a job in IT
- People who is curious about Software testing and wants to get an idea of what it is
- Anyone who is thinking that QA is very complicated and you cannot do it
Hi, I'm Denis.
I'm Test Pro Co-Founder, Test Automation Guru, QA Expert, Coach, Author and Speaker.
I'm top notch QA professional with over 13 years of working experience in Software Quality Assurance and over 7 years in QA Automation \ Software Development in Test (SDET).
I've been building testing frameworks for such major companies like Toyota, Hearst, Disney and US Federal Bureau Census