Software Testing : Learn Manual/QA Testing + ISTQB CTFL Help
What you'll learn
- Structured Content with each section dedicated to unqiue aspect of Software Testing
- Clear and Crisp lectures on specific topics from Certified QA Professionals
- Dynamic Lecture presentations with live demonstrations wherever necessary to help students learn by visualization
- Short Notes with every Lecture to help students Remember and Revise Video Lectures
- Quizzes at the end of every Section to test the level of understanding
- Lifetime Enrollment : Pay once and access the videos anytime, anywhere on desktop and mobile platforms
- Lifetime Free Upgrades: New Lectures, Resources, Tips and Interview guides added regularly to keep up with current job markets
- Interest in Software Testing/QA Industry
- Some Idea of Software Development Life Cycle will be useful
- Basic Programming Skills to help understand automation skills quickly
- Basic Spreedsheet and Word Document Editing Skills for creating test documents
- You do not need prior testing experience
- You will need a computer with internet to access lectures and resources
Software Testing: Learn Manual/QA Testing + ISTQB CTFL Help (Recent Updates on: January 20, 2016!)
What's New(Bonus): ISTQB Exam Help (Foundation Level)+Captions for all the lectures + Facebook Page (SoftwareTestingArena) + Make $$$ online testing websites (pdf) !
Software Testing (Quality Assurance) is a 30+ Billion USD Industry today, and expected to grow up to 50 Billion USD by 2020. Nearly 1 out of 2 jobs in IT are in Testing. If you are looking to set foot into this Industry, if you too are looking to build a career in Manual Testing (QA Testing) Industry, then look no further...
This course provides you with the Testing Fundamentals, Tools & Methodologies, Industry Trends and Career Guidance needed to kick-start a successful career in the Software Testing Industry.
- Gain valuable insight about Software Testing Industry Trends, Job Opportunities, Career path options, Hiring and Salary Trends etc.
- Learn about Software Testing from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Master Fundamentals, SDLC Models, Testing Types,Levels and Methodologies prevalent in the Industry.
- Build STLC Documents like Test Plan, Test Scenarios, RTM, Test Cases, Test Summary etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to popular defect management and automation tools used in Testing industry.
- Build your Software Testing Career online with our interview help and career guidance.
- Make Money Online as a freelance tester using the information we provide exclusively for our students.
If you are looking towards building a long, successful career in Manual Testing, this course will help you achieve Exactly that.
Why take this Course?
Global Testing Services Market grew from $13Billion in 2008 to $25Billion in 2013, and it is expected to double by 2020. HR Trends suggest more hiring for Skilled Freshers and QA Testers. This course here is your gateway to a successful career in the Testing Industry. The course has been created by experienced IT professionals with combined experience of over 10 years in Automation and Manual Testing. So whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a bright career option, or an experienced Tester looking to improve your testing skills, this course will prove to be just the right resource you need.
How is this course designed?
This Course is structured into following sections:
- Overview: This section introduces you to the course, provides information about authors, course structure and gives you answers to some of the frequently asked questions by students.
- Career in Testing Industry:This section provides all the essential information about software testing industry like Industry trends, Career paths for testers, Job opportunities, salaries and Hiring Trends commonly seen testing in the industry.
- Fundamentals: This section introduces you to software testing, testing principles and myths prevalent in the industry and provides an overview of fundamental testing activities.
- Development Models: This section discusses some of the important SDLC Models used in the testing industry. Understanding SDLC Models will help you plan the testing activities better.
- Forms of Testing: This section discusses the 2 important approaches to testing that any project will follow: Static Testing and Dynamic Testing.
- Levels of Testing: Testing need not wait until development is fully over. Testing activities can start in parallel with development. This section provides details on the different levels at which testing can be performed on the Application Under Test.
- Testing Types: Testing can be done to check for different types of user expectations. This sections discusses 2 such classification to testing: functional and non functional testing.
- STLC: This section provides hands on details about how to build different test artifacts including test plans, test design documents, requirement traceability matrix, test cases and execution reports etc.
- Defect Management: This section discusses defect identification, defect logging and defect tracking in detail. We also provide details on how to use a popular open source defect management tool Bugzilla.
- Automation: Learn all the automation basics you need to start your venture into automation testing.
Master all the testing skills with this course and skyrocket into the world of Software Testing.
Who this course is for:
- Fresh Graduates: If you have passed out of college recently, and looking for a job in QA/Testing Industry, then this course will definately help you build skills required for your first job
- QA Testers: If you have recently started a career in QA/Testing Industry, and wish to acquire all testing skills to build a brighter Career, then this course will help you achieve just that.
- Automation Enthusiasts: If you are a Manual Tester, and wish to move to automation, then this course will help acquire all automation skills to make the jump.
- Developers: If you are an IT Developer, and interested in learning Testing fundamentals to improve your IT Skills and gain competitive edge over fellow Developers, then this course is for you.
- Non Programmers: If you are interested in IT, but hate programming or find it difficult, then Testing allows you focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
- Non IT Professionals: If you are currently working in some other field, but interested in building a career in IT, then this course will help you step into the IT field
Engineering Mentor is an online educational start-up, providing educational resources to IT and non IT students. At Engineering Mentor, we create high quality resources in clear and easy to understand methods.
We have a team of qualified engineers who create resources to guide students through the toughest aspects of technical and non technical education.
Pratibha has a master's degree in Computer Science and has been involved with IT industry since 2010.
Pratibha has worked with Infosys Company for clients like Cisco. She is a CCNA Certified Engineer with experience in Automation and Manual Testing. Pratibha has been a part of Engineering Mentor expert teacher's group for over a year now and has been actively involved in online and offline teachings on software Testing.