Software Testing: Learn Manual/QA Testing + ISTQB CTFL Help (Recent Updates on: January 20, 2016!)
What's New(Bonus): ISTQB Exam Help (Foundation Level)+Captions for all the lectures + Facebook Page (SoftwareTestingArena) + Make $$$ online testing websites (pdf) !
Software Testing (Quality Assurance) is a 30+ Billion USD Industry today, and expected to grow up to 50 Billion USD by 2020. Nearly 1 out of 2 jobs in IT are in Testing. If you are looking to set foot into this Industry, if you too are looking to build a career in Manual Testing (QA Testing) Industry, then look no further...
This course provides you with the Testing Fundamentals, Tools & Methodologies, Industry Trends and Career Guidance needed to kick-start a successful career in the Software Testing Industry.
- Gain valuable insight about Software Testing Industry Trends, Job Opportunities, Career path options, Hiring and Salary Trends etc.
- Learn about Software Testing from scratch; No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Master Fundamentals, SDLC Models, Testing Types,Levels and Methodologies prevalent in the Industry.
- Build STLC Documents like Test Plan, Test Scenarios, RTM, Test Cases, Test Summary etc.
- Get in-depth exposure to popular defect management and automation tools used in Testing industry.
- Build your Software Testing Career online with our interview help and career guidance.
- Make Money Online as a freelance tester using the information we provide exclusively for our students.
If you are looking towards building a long, successful career in Manual Testing, this course will help you achieve Exactly that.
Why take this Course?
Global Testing Services Market grew from $13Billion in 2008 to $25Billion in 2013, and it is expected to double by 2020. HR Trends suggest more hiring for Skilled Freshers and QA Testers. This course here is your gateway to a successful career in the Testing Industry. The course has been created by experienced IT professionals with combined experience of over 10 years in Automation and Manual Testing. So whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a bright career option, or an experienced Tester looking to improve your testing skills, this course will prove to be just the right resource you need.
How is this course designed?
This Course is structured into following sections:
- Overview: This section introduces you to the course, provides information about authors, course structure and gives you answers to some of the frequently asked questions by students.
- Career in Testing Industry:This section provides all the essential information about software testing industry like Industry trends, Career paths for testers, Job opportunities, salaries and Hiring Trends commonly seen testing in the industry.
- Fundamentals: This section introduces you to software testing, testing principles and myths prevalent in the industry and provides an overview of fundamental testing activities.
- Development Models: This section discusses some of the important SDLC Models used in the testing industry. Understanding SDLC Models will help you plan the testing activities better.
- Forms of Testing: This section discusses the 2 important approaches to testing that any project will follow: Static Testing and Dynamic Testing.
- Levels of Testing: Testing need not wait until development is fully over. Testing activities can start in parallel with development. This section provides details on the different levels at which testing can be performed on the Application Under Test.
- Testing Types: Testing can be done to check for different types of user expectations. This sections discusses 2 such classification to testing: functional and non functional testing.
- STLC: This section provides hands on details about how to build different test artifacts including test plans, test design documents, requirement traceability matrix, test cases and execution reports etc.
- Defect Management: This section discusses defect identification, defect logging and defect tracking in detail. We also provide details on how to use a popular open source defect management tool Bugzilla.
- Automation: Learn all the automation basics you need to start your venture into automation testing.
Master all the testing skills with this course and skyrocket into the world of Software Testing.