Software Project Management For Start-ups And Solopreneurs
What you'll learn
- Have your products go more smoothly, on time and on budget
- Understand different software project management methodologies so you can use the right one for your project
- Manage and complete software projects
- Save money and time on not hiring wrong developers and not mis-managing the projects
- Increase the chances of success for your business by properly managing your developers to ensure that the project gets completed with high quality
- Use project management productivity tools like Trello
- You should be a solo entrepreneur who is hiring online freelancers and looking to improve your project management skills
If you are a solopreneur or a small business owner, learn project management fundamentals for small businesses, and complete your projects successfully, on time, and on budget.
Learn business prioritization and decision-making
Learn to use Trello productivity and project management software
Hire the best freelancers and make sure they deliver successful projects
Master early team building
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Engineers who need to manage their projects better
Non-technical start-up founders who need to manage their technical co-founders or freelance developers whom they hire
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I am an expert growth marketer, and I create winning marketing strategies for my clients all the time. Now it is your turn to grow your business, and fulfill your dreams.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
* Be automatically entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THE COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this project management course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your expertise in project management and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction in project management.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This software project management course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try the course risk free. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that you will succeed and that I will go out of my way to make sure you succeed with this course... just like my thousands of other Udemy students.
Join the course and let's start growing your business today!
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and non-technical start-up founders looking to improve their project management and productivity skills
- Engineers looking to grow their skills beyond just programming and learn small project management
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).