Software Manual Testing - Complete course beginner to expert
What you'll learn
- Understanding what is Software testing ?
- Clear understanding on how Software Projects are handled in real time with Live Project examples
- Clear understanding of different Software Testing methodologies with Manual testing tools
- Clear Understand about JIRA tools from Scratch with Live project demonstration
- Complete knowledge on QA Testing process starting from getting the requirement to Project delivery
- Complete knowledge on Bug life cycle and different SDLC
- Clear Understand about Test Case and Test scenario Preparation with Live project example
- QA Growths and future Scope and guided how to grow in QA
- Complete End to End understanding about QA life Cycle
- Covered different types of testing and it's uses
- Given QA Best Practice and Interview question at the end of each section to master the learning processes
- Easy explanation with multiple diagrams and Images for easy understanding
- No prior experience is needed to learn this, you should be good in Basic English to follow up the course - nothing else
- This course is designed for beginners- Very Very easy to follow up.
#Master Course to start career in Software testing field
- Covered almost most of the contents which you will not get in any other course, you can just go through it and compare then only go ahead. You will have lifetime access to the upcoming contents of this course ????.
- You have 30-Days Money Refund guarantee ?, So Just go ahead and try : You will not get disappointed for sure ?
- Single Course to cover almost everything to gain very good QA Experience ??.
- Covered from Very very basics : Assumed like you don't know anything about software industry ?
- Used multiple visuals diagrams and Images to explain for easy understanding ?
- MCQ test covered for every module to test your Knowledge ?
- This Course is basically designed for the person who want to switch the fields and want to join QA ?
- Covered from very very basic so that anyone can learn from scratch ??
- Complete understanding on QA life cycle, become QA Expert ?
- Guided and motivated in between that how can you grow in Software testing fields ?
- Explained Real time example on writing test scenario and test cases ?
- Have explained real time use of JIRA for Project management ?
- Life time access to this course and can give you right directions for you ✌️
- You can Prepare for ISTQB Certification , most of the syllabus has been covered ?
- Single place to get all the most widely used terms and techniques for Software Testing ??
& Many more which you will not get in another courses - You can just go through the contents and topic which this course has and compare from other course ??????
#Course Contents - What you will be learning ?
- What is Software Testing - Complete understanding
- SDLC - different model
- Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Agile Kanban
- Different Test Design Techniques
- Test Plan
- Testing type and Test level
- Test scenario and Test case preparation
- Real time project explanation using JIRA
- Defect life cycle
- Test data preparation
- Software Build Process
- Software testing life cycle
- Understandings Non- Functional Testing
- ISTQB Certification Maximum syllabus has been covered
- Preparing Release Notes and Test Summary Reports
Keep Learning :: Keep Growing
All the Very Best
Who this course is for:
- Software Tester
- Quality Analyst
- Senior QA
- QA Manager
- Automation Tester to know basic software testing
- Anyone who is looking for Job change in Software Testing fields / IT.
- Anyone preparing for ISTQB Certification or Want to enhance his software Testing skills
Teaching is my Passion and I Love Spreading the Knowledge thats why giving tag name-
Keep Learning : Keep Growing - By Pankaj Gupta
I have spend maximum time of my QA skills in Automation Project and have designed Automation Framework from Scratch.
*** My Major skills involved ***
Selenium | Java | Appium |RestAssured -API Automation | Spring-boot | JMeter & WaptPro|Git/Bit-Bucket
Maven | Jenkins |TestNg |Cucumber | Data Base-SQL | Software Testing
and Keep Adding.....
After teaching more than 50+ Batches Online and Offline today I am here at Udemy.
I decided to join Udemy because of my passion to share my knowledge in specific areas.
All the Best !!
Looking forward to see you soon in my courses.
- Pankaj Gupta
(a Passionate Software Engineer and Tutor )