Software Development Mindsets For Successful Career
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Proper mental models for being an entry, junior and senior developer
- Proper timelines for interview study, job hunting and career management
- Properly manage and handle conflicts at work
- Ways to expand as a developer and move beyond a senior position or working for a company altogether
- There are no prerequisites for this course
Development (software, web, game or other) has its unique challenges when it comes to career management, interview preparation and other important aspects.
I don't see many courses or resources online which help the up-and-coming developers navigate their beginnings, I don't see any practical resources for mid-level developers to tell them how to keep growing and reaching a senior status, I don't see any resources for senior developers to tell them ways in which to push past their current level.
I went through many challenges in my own career and I still face them from time to time, but from all the years of my experience I decided to hand down some of the very important information in a form of a course.
As a software developer, web developer, game developer or mobile developer you will be facing challenges in college, after you graduate and get your first job, after you stay there for a little bit and become a mid-level developer and also when you become a senior developer.
Each stage has its own challenges and I hope that with this course I can demystify them and offer a solution for your improvement.
- Computer Science students who are trying to find ways to jump start their careers
- Entry developers who are struggling with their 1-3 years at the first company
- Junior developers who are stagnating at their current job
- Senior developers who think they have reached a glass ceiling and there is no way to push past it